t:0113 2515 108
Nebosh General Certificate
|Type of courses available||1 Day x 12 Weeks - Plus 1 Exam Day
10 Day block over 2 weeks - Plus 1 Exam Day
Provided in association with accredited NEBOSH examination centres
|Venue||At our offices in Leeds or at your premises
Distance Learning is also available
|Learning Objective||Nationally Recommended and Respected Safety Qualification|
An established and recognised course which sets down the basic knowledge and management practice required by all managers, supervisors and employees with a responsibility for health and safety. Providing a detailed insight and assessment of the fundamentals underlying Health and Safety within the Workplace.
The course consists of 2 written exams and a practical workplace inspection and written report.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand fully the principal fundamentals of occupational health and safety within the workplace.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding to apply and develop Health and Safety arrangements.
- Improve their knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements facing organisations and the practicalities of compliance.
- Gain access to the current guidance including Approved Codes of Practice from the Health & Safety Executive.
- Apply best practice techniques and management for effective day to day management of health and safety for your organisation.